MICHIGAN WOLVES GOLF OUTING
We are raising funds to develop our practice fields and would love you to join us in this venture. We are hoping to improve our outdoor practice fields over the next few years. Join us in our fundraising journey as we host our second annual Wolves Golf Outing!
As you know, the Michigan Wolves Soccer Club’s mission is to prepare players for their next steps in soccer and in life. The Club consists of over 40+ teams and 700+ families in SE Michigan. Every year, teams and families use the Greenmead Soccer Fields as their primary practice facility. Our goal is to raise additional funds so that we can provide a world class practice facility for our players and families. All proceeds from this event will help us achieve our goal.
Date: August 7th, 2022
Location: Glenhurst Golf Course
25345 W 6 Mile Rd, Redford Charter Twp, MI 48240
The Wolves golf outing is a 4 person team scramble. Scramble teams consist of 2-4 players, with one player nominated as the team captain. Each member of the team will hit a tee shot and it’s the captain’s job to select the best tee shot. Each member will then hit a shot from that spot (within one club length) with the captain again selecting the best of the bunch. The team will repeat this process until the ball is holed, for every hole played, recording only one score for the team per hole. Men, women and seniors typically play from different tee boxes with women and seniors teeing off from shorter distances.
Golf Carts: Must have a driver's license in order to drive per cart. 2 golfers per cart.
Teams: If your child is under 12 years old they must be accompanied by a parent, for ages 13-17 can be together as long as one child has a driver's license per cart.
Volunteering Opportunities Available: Contact Assia at email@example.com
You are welcome to sign up as individuals and we can find other individuals to pair into a foursome. Prizes will be awarded for the foursome with the best score and individual prizes for the longest drive and closest to the pin! There will also be a prize raffle.
There will be lunch provided after golf where prizes will be awarded.
Adult Player $150
Junior Player (16 and Under) $90
Must have a drivers license in order to drive golf cart.
If you cannot attend Donations can be made via:
- Check mailed to: Michigan Wolves Soccer Club, 2595 E Delhi Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- Venmo: @michiganwolves
- TeamSnap Link for Golf Registration
* TeamSnap registration with email address is required but is free.
We are seeking financial donations to cover the cost of the outing and to raise additional funds.
Please see our sponsorship opportunities below:
- Title Sponsor - $5,000 (1 remaining)
- 3 foursomes, Name recognition on event title (i.e. Wolves Golf Outing Sponsored by ABC Company), marketing material in event bag, logo on on-site signage and all event materials, listing on all social media posts, signage at registration, listing in our post Golf Outing review to our members.
- Golf Cart Sponsor - $3,000 (2 remaining)
- 2 foursomes, logo on golf cart signage, logo on all on-site signage and all event materials, 3 social media posts, marketing material in event bag
- Gold Sponsor - $1,500 (2 remaining)
- 1 foursome, marketing material in event bag, logo on all on-site signage and event materials, 2 social media posts, signage at registration
- Hole Sponsorship - $300 (17 remaining)
- Logo on tee sign at hole
- Putting Competition Sponsorship - $300 (1 remaining)
- Logo at the practice putting green
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or registration
We hope to see you there!
Day of Schedule:
|1:30 PM||Registration Open
Range, Chipping, and Putting Green Open
|1:30- 1:45 PM||Putting Green Contest (3 balls for $5)|
|2:00 PM||Tee off|
|6:00 PM||Awards Ceremony / Raffle winners / Dinner|